Each salon will have a dedicated salon team. Ensuring no team members will cross over thus protecting each ‘bubble” and minimising any potential spread of the virus. This will reduce the number of stylists in the salon at any one time and therefore minimise potential client numbers. This will also ensure a 2-metre safe distance can easily be achieved at all times. Unfortunately, this means that each team member will now be allocated to work in either Raglan or Monmouth salon only. They will be unable to cross between the two sites.
What has now changed at the salon?
- Changes have been made within the team which has enabled us to bring our ‘Bubble teams’ back together in both salons whilst still effectively maintaining social distancing measures.
- Due to recent and looming local lockdown restrictions. We have again had to temporarily adjust our opening hours and team rotas/hours. This is based on current client demand and requirements and therefore ensure job and ﬁnancial security of the business. Again this is only a temporary measure and will be reviewed every week. Please see our website or contact us directly for full details.
- Due to recent changes in government guidelines, the wearing of a mask is now ‘Compulsory’ throughout your visit.
- Full PPE including a visor and masks are also compulsory for all team members working in close contact services and will be worn at all times.
- Refreshments are back in the salon, take a look at our hot and cold beverage menu.
- The reception waiting area and toilet will, unfortunately, remain out of bounds until further notice
- Entry to the salon will remain on an appointment-only basis and be attended only by the appointment holder. No waiting is allowed in the salon by any other persons
- On entry to the salon, we will now take your temperature and you will still be asked to sanitise your hands
- If you arrive early for your appointment you will still be asked to wait outside until your stylist is ready to serve you. We appreciate that during the upcoming winter months this may be cause for concern. With this in mind, we are excited to announce…. Coming soon at Monmouth salon we are creating an outdoor space where you can comfortably sit and wait, dry undercover with the added warmth of outdoor heaters.
- All technical colour appointments will now require a 20% deposit to secure the booking. This is non-refundable and non-transferable for missed appointments or appointments cancelled or amended with less than 24 hours notice.
- We are still excepting cash payments and will continue to do so moving forward.
What can you expect when you arrive at the salon and what do we ask of you?
- The team will be wearing face coverings and PPE and although not compulsory we encourage you to do the same if this makes you feel more at ease. We do however encourage you to wear a mask during shampooing. We want you to relax and thoroughly enjoy your time with us so please tell us how we can further assist with this.
- Clients will be spaced throughout the salon ensuring a 2-metre safe distance wherever possible.
- Styling station Screens will also be in place and available on request for added protection if required
- On arrival, you will be directed straight to your pre-sanitised styling station where your disposable towel and gown will be set out ready for you.
- At the end of your service, you will checkout in your chair, we are minimising the amount of movement and points of contact you have to make in the salon by managing your journey throughout the service.
- Payment, retail purchasing and re-booking will all take place in your chair using our new wireless tablet software.
- You will notice we will be using a traffic light, Red, Amber and Green signal system so you will know what has been sanitised.
- We will be undertaking pre-appointment consultations to ensure we have the correct service booked out for every guest and we can plan our time so that we do not run over and create situations of too many people in the salon at one time.
We are excited about these changes, and we believe it will make the experience better for guest and stylist. If there are specific requests you have we will accommodate you as best we can. Please do not hesitate to ask. Both salons have been thoroughly deep cleaned, redecorated and an assessment of the equipment and fittings, it is not just the team that may look a little different, we can wait for you to see the changes but most of all we want you to feel safe when you visit us.
There are some things that we have to ask of you
- Please arrive precisely at your appointment time. If you arrive before you will be asked to wait outside until your appointment time (the salon waiting area will be out of bounds)
- Please be advised, if you are late for an appointment, regrettably we will not be able to carry out your service and your appointment will be rescheduled and any deposit will be lost. No exceptions. This is to ensure appointments run precisely on time throughout the day preventing overlapping clients and a potential build-up of clients in the salon at any one time.
- We will ask you to bring a large carry bag with which to put your jacket and bag so it can be safely stored, hung on provided hooks on your styling station. We also ask you to bring a pen, which you can use without fear of contamination.
- Regretfully we ask that you please ensure you visit the toilet before your appointment as our toilet will also be temporarily out of bounds, fear not … in the case of an emergency, we can relax the toilet lockdown if necessary.
- We will contact you before your service and communicate clearly throughout so you have sufficient instructions about the changes we are making for everyone’s safety.