What can you expect when you arrive at the salon and what do we ask of you?
- The team will be wearing face coverings and PPE and although not compulsory we encourage you to do the same if this makes you feel more at ease. We do however encourage you to wear a mask during shampooing. We want you to relax and thoroughly enjoy your time with us so please tell us how we can further assist with this.
- Clients will be spaced throughout the salon ensuring a 2-metre safe distance wherever possible.
- Styling station Screens will also be in place and available on request for added protection if required
- On arrival, you will be directed straight to your pre-sanitised styling station where your disposable towel and gown will be set out ready for you.
- At the end of your service, you will checkout in your chair, we are minimising the amount of movement and points of contact you have to make in the salon by managing your journey throughout the service.
- Payment, retail purchasing and re-booking will all take place in your chair using our new wireless tablet software.
- You will notice we will be using a traffic light, Red, Amber and Green signal system so you will know what has been sanitised.
- We will be undertaking pre-appointment consultations to ensure we have the correct service booked out for every guest and we can plan our time so that we do not run over and create situations of too many people in the salon at one time.
We are excited about these changes, and we believe it will make the experience better for guest and stylist. If there are specific requests you have we will accommodate you as best we can. Please do not hesitate to ask. Both salons have been thoroughly deep cleaned, redecorated and an assessment of the equipment and fittings, it is not just the team that may look a little different, we can wait for you to see the changes but most of all we want you to feel safe when you visit us.