To ensure the ongoing safety of our clients, our team and our business we have devised a new strategy which we like to call ‘Team bubbles’.
Each salon will have a dedicated salon team. Ensuring no team members will cross over thus protecting each ‘bubble” and minimising any potential spread of the virus. This will reduce the number of stylists in the salon at any one time and therefore minimise potential client numbers. This will also ensure a 2-metre safe distance can easily be achieved at all times. Unfortunately, this means that each team member will now be allocated to work in either Raglan or Monmouth salon only. They will be unable to cross between the two sites.
What has now changed at the salon?
- Changes have been made within the team which has enabled us to bring our ‘Bubble teams’ back together in both salons whilst still effectively maintaining social distancing measures.
- Due to recent and looming local lockdown restrictions. We have again had to temporarily adjust our opening hours and team rotas/hours. This is based on current client demand and requirements and therefore ensure job and ﬁnancial security of the business. Again this is only a temporary measure and will be reviewed every week. Please see our website or contact us directly for full details.
- Due to recent changes in government guidelines, the wearing of a mask is now ‘Compulsory’ throughout your visit.
- Full PPE including a visor and masks are also compulsory for all team members working in close contact services and will be worn at all times.
- Refreshments are back in the salon, take a look at our hot and cold beverage menu.
- The reception waiting area and toilet will, unfortunately, remain out of bounds until further notice
- Entry to the salon will remain on an appointment-only basis and be attended only by the appointment holder. No waiting is allowed in the salon by any other persons
- On entry to the salon, we will now take your temperature and you will still be asked to sanitise your hands
- If you arrive early for your appointment you will still be asked to wait outside until your stylist is ready to serve you. We appreciate that during the upcoming winter months this may be cause for concern. With this in mind, we are excited to announce…. Coming soon at Monmouth salon we are creating an outdoor space where you can comfortably sit and wait, dry undercover with the added warmth of outdoor heaters.
- All technical colour appointments will now require a 20% deposit to secure the booking. This is non-refundable and non-transferable for missed appointments or appointments cancelled or amended with less than 24 hours notice.
- We are still excepting cash payments and will continue to do so moving forward.